Thu, Apr 27|
Sips That Support - a Wine Tasting Fundraiser to Support One Journey
Wine blends best with the friends you want to share it with. So join us, friends, for a very special wine tasting to support the One Journey Festival and our mission to amplify the voices and talents of refugees.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 6:30 PM – Apr 28, 8:30 PM
Washington, 1517 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
About the Event
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023; Doors open at 6, Tasting starts at 6:30
- Where: Saint Thomas' Parish; 1517 18th Street NW (Dupont Circle), Washington, DC
- Nearest Parking Garage: 11 Dupont Circle NW. Limited parking for those with mobility needs.
- Enjoy some light food offerings
- Place your bids in our “Sips-That-Support” Wine Raffle for a chance to win a Gift Basket
- Learn the ABC’s of wine tasting
- Join in a Toast for Our New Neighbors
- Learn more about One Journey and how to get involved/donate
- Make a difference with every sip
The One Journey Festival is the national celebration of the talents, stories, and contributions of refugees. Held annually on the magnificent grounds of the Washington National Cathedral, this annual event is changing the narrative about refugees by showcasing refugee and immigrant performers, storytellers, artists, and entrepreneurs. We use celebration to bring people together, amplify refugee voices, and share our message of unity, belonging, and shared humanity. This year’s festival is June 24th from 11-6pm EST. You can RSVP for free HERE.
The generosity of our sponsors and donors makes the One Journey Festival possible. That’s why we’re counting on you. Reserve your tickets today for the Sips That Support Wine Tasting.
Contact Stephanie Sarkodie at firstname.lastname@example.org and Maria Guerra email@example.com if you are interested in donating wine bottles or have questions about the event. Thank you to our sponsors at Artisans and Vines and St. Thomas' Parish for helping make this event possible!
Wine may be the #1 house-warming gift, but on April 27th, wine will be the perfect community-warming gift, as you enjoy the evening and help One Journey build communities that welcome, value, and support refugees. More info at https://www.onejourneyfestival.org/